DURÉE : 4 à 8 jours
TARIF : à partir de 75 €/jour/pers. dépend du type d’hébergement.
DÉPART : Olbia ou Cagliari
PROCHAIN DÉPART : à partir d’avril 2021
DISCOVER THIS ISLAND IN AN ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTIC WAY BY PRACTICING SLOW TOURISM
Do you want to discover Sardinia, go in search of unknown places, meet people in their environment, discover an unspoiled nature, and all this in a gentle way…..?
We offer you slow tourism options in small groups or individually:
- A stay in Sardinia that varies according to where you arrive on the island, whether it be the airport of Cagliari, Olbia or Alghero. This allows us to better adapt your stay. Sardinia is an island that is rarely visited in its entirety. Booking a flight arriving in Cagliari (in the south of the island) and departing from Olbia (in the northeast) is the best option! Although we can organize itineraries according to your wishes.
- Tailor-made trips, authentic, that is our know-how!
All our trips offer:
- Charming accommodation, either in the middle of nature, or in villages that allow you to discover the life of the Sardinian people
- An opportunity to discover agritourism, rural farms, local and organic products, as well as a chance to learn the secrets of Sardinian cooking through cooking classes!
- Dinners in the homes of local people, outside the stay in agriturismo, is one of our unique offerings. As an agency we want to promote a tourism off the beaten track where you can meet the locals and discover their life. And the French language is not unknown to some of them, which allows for real exchange.
Activities that allow you to discover the landscape and experience and learn new things include:
- boat excursions and hiking
- meet the Sardinian shepherds,
- learn the secrets of the kitchen,
- harvest the grapes, or pick and produce your own olive oil (depending on the period)
- Donkey rides
- treasure hunts for children.
- Discovering small producers, notably through the Slow Food network, with whom we collaborate. These people are committed to a more environmentally friendly planet. By supporting these producers, you can contribute to help small villages in the interior of Sardinia to avoid depopulation. (By the way, some of you might fall in love with this island and want to settle down. We could help you to do it!)
I hope you have understood from our offers and approach that we want you to discover this island in an original, authentic, and personalized way. Each stay is different according to y
Because every traveler is different ans everyone has is own dreams and wishes,
SARDINIA FAIR TRAVEL – Sardaigne en liberté – helps you to create your tailor-made trip in Sardinia.
Sardinia fair travel (Sardaigne en liberté), first ecotourism agency in Sardinia, invite you to travel differently.
(+39) 331 751 3758